Cover image for La Belle Fantastique
La Belle Fantastique

My journey started in August of 2018, when I decided to find the an...Read story

Sign Up To Shop

Managed by

La Belle Fantastique

La Belle Fantastique


All Products
All Products (552)

Pssst... there's more to discover!


About La Belle Fantastique

My journey started in August of 2018, when I decided to find the answers to the facial problems I continue to face in my life to this day. I did some research about some of the products that I was using to solve these problems and I realized that at my age I shouldn't be using these kind of things on my face.

I began to experiment with natural skin care products to find solutions to remedy my problems. The skin care products that I made gave me the end result I was looking for. Overall my skin care products have been doing wonders for my skin.

Our lovely products are made with coconut derivatives, vegetable emulsifiers and scented with essential oils. There are no SLSs, parabens, nor petrochemicals in the products.

99.7% of our products are all natural. The other 0.3% is the binding agent and preservatives we use that makes our body lotions behave so wonderfully.

No product is tested on animals, ever. And rightfully so.

Woman Owned

Handmade

Made in USA

Not on Amazon

Managed by

La Belle Fantastique

La Belle Fantastique

Brands You’ll Love

Our indie retail experts hand pick proven brands to sell wholesale on Abound.

Free Returns

Return items that don’t sell within 60 days on your first order from any brand.

Net 60 Terms

Qualifying retailers can pay 60 days after placing an order, so it’s easier to stock your store.

Why abound

Discover your next winning product

We hand pick brands who have a compelling story and unique product assortment. See a brand you’re interested in? Try their products in your store for60 days, then issue a free return or keep them!

Create Account