Lit Up Candle Co.
About Lit Up Candle Co.
Lit Up Candle Co. was founded by two beer lovers with a candle-making problem on a mission to promote sustainability.
We hand-pour all our products in small batches and load them 10% fragrance.
We use a 4-step, cold-working process to upcycle beer and wine bottles into handcrafted candle containers:
1) hand cut the bottle using a wet tile saw
2) sand away imperfections or chipping using the flat
3) pre-polish the sanded edge
4) polish the smooth edge to add shine on the glass
ECO-FRIENDLY & NATURAL MATERIALS
We use 100% all-natural soy wax due to it’s many benefits:
• non-toxic & carcinogen free
• soot free & biodegradable
• made from soy beans, a renewable, sustainable resource
• lasts up to 50% longer than paraffin wax
We use hemp wicks because hemp is much more sustainable and eco-friendly than cotton, and hemp burns hotter than cotton which helps release the fragrance and improve scent throw.
We work directly with our perfumer to develop our wide selection of 26 exclusive, multi-note scents. Our fragrance oils are 100% organic, phthalate free, paraben free, gluten free, vegan, cruelty free and IFRA compliant.
We valued our relationship with our retailers. To protect brick-and-mortar stores, we keep all online pricing higher than MSRP. Online retailers may advertise that they offer lower pricing in-store on their product pages but must follow MAP pricing online.